Read here: provide a link buy viagra spain look at this now.
Managing and Leading Conservation Projects, UK
21/10/19 - 25/10/19
This five-day course is designed to strengthen your leadership and management skills. The course draws on the theory and practice of management and leadership and applies it to the context of wildlife conservation projects through the use of case study scenarios, guest lectures from leading conservation professionals and practical tools to improve your work. There is a strong emphasis on practical skills which you will be able to apply to your own work.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at conservation and natural resource professionals who are currently or will be managing or leading staff and projects, often under challenging conditions. It is also relevant to researchers charged with developing and managing diverse research teams.
This course is run by Durrell in partnership with staff from Fauna and Flora International and the University of Kent.
Course Learning Objectives
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how attitudes, values, beliefs and leadership styles impact conservation effectiveness, and have practical tools to help maximise leadership potential
- Employ practical methods to enhance your management, motivation and communication skills when working with both teams and individuals
- Understand tools for effective and efficient decision-making processes, and how to influence decision-making for a positive conservation outcome
- Recognise the different options available for dealing with conflict, and identify the best conflict management tools to use in particular situations
- Describe how to integrate monitoring and evaluation tools into conservation projects, and how to improve project success through learning from experience
Where will the course be run?
David Attenborough Building, Pembroke Street, Cambridge, UK
How much will it cost?
The 5 day course will cost £575.
Download the leaflet to find out more.
To book a place, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 860037.