Browse this site: detailed on this page buying Clomid in usa here why not try these out.
Integrated Species Conservation and Management
29/10/18 - 02/11/18
Combining the expertise of academic staff from the Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology (DICE) at the University of Kent with that of conservation practitioners from the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, this 5-day intensive course aims to equip participants with the theoretical and practical skills required for effective management of threatened species.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for graduate students and conservation managers working on species based programmes.
What is the course content?
- Topics which will be covered include the following
- The role of zoos in conservation
- Extinctions – past and present
- Indicator, flagship, keystone and umbrella species in conservation
- Conservation genetics and species conservation
- Population Viability Analysis
- Assessing priorities
- Iconic communities/islands and highlands
- The Jersey perspective – field trip
- Designing species recovery programmes
- Translocations and reintroductions
- Balancing in situ and ex situ conservation.
How will you benefit?
Participants will gain an solid understanding of the application of conservation biology to the practice of endangered species recovery.
Where will the course be run?
The course will run at Durrell Conservation Academy at Durrell's headquarters in Jersey. Please contact us for further details ( email@example.com ).
How much will it cost?
The course will cost £650. Full board on-site accommodation is available upon request for a further £52 per night.