Visit Jersey Zoo
Tuesday 12th May 2020 - Sunday 31st May 2020
We are pleased to be able to welcome all visitors back to Jersey Zoo.
What do I need to visit the zoo?
- All visitors, members & children under 3 must book tickets
- Face mask (everyone ages 8+)
- Members: ID & membership card (please check your membership is valid before visiting)
- Please arrive at the time slot you have booked, we cannot guarantee entry for late arrivals
- Card / contactless payment (payment for non-members' tickets will be taken on arrival)
Please ensure your membership is valid before your visit. Contact our Supporter Care team:
Tel: +44 1534 860111
Please note, all visitors, members and children under three MUST book tickets in advance so we can safely manage numbers. Tickets will be released on Eventbrite one week at a time. Tickets for each day and time slot are limited, so book soon to avoid disappointment.
To sign up as a Durrell member, please click here.
Should you wish to visit the zoo, we kindly ask that you respect the safety measures we have put in place. Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 8+. Face mask alternatives will not be accepted, including scarves or jumpers/jackets pulled up over the face. This is not a guideline, it is a requirement – it is vitally important to protect our animals from this deadly disease. The zoo can only remain open if all our visitors adhere to the rules and wear face masks so that we can ensure the safety of our animals. If adults and children (8+) are unable to wear a face mask for any reason, please do not visit the zoo until these restrictions have lifted. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.