Really Wild Day - NEW DATE
Sunday 27th September 2020 , 10:00-18:00
Join us at Jersey Zoo on Sunday 27th September for a family day out that lets you walk on the wild side!
After the Durrell Challenge 13K race, the zoo will be open to everyone for a 'Really Wild Day' out. Head back to nature, kick off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes. Enjoy food and drink within the beautiful grounds of the zoo. Let your little monkeys roam free and enjoy a variety of wild activities.
Click here to book your tickets for the Really Wild Day.
The Durrell Challenge and Really Wild Day are kindly sponsored by Butterfield.
Wild Quest is an exciting new adventure for children aged 10 and under, kindly sponsored by Appleby. Embrace your inner explorer! Fancy dress is most definitely encouraged.
Your quest is to complete this fun but challenging expedition to help Durrell save wildlife and rewild the world…
There are six locations you need to visit on your journey to complete the Wild Quest. As you discover each site, you will receive a stamp in your booklet and a single letter that will add up to form a six-letter word, which you will need at the end to fulfil your expedition.
- Location 1: Madagascar – choose the three most eco-friendly energy sources
- Location 2: Kalahari Desert – search the sand for the Meerkats’ tasty treat
- Location 3: African Jungle – find the treasure chests to solve the puzzle
- Location 4: Sumatran Rainforest – select the most orangutan-friendly products
- Location 5: Atlantic Forest – count the cans to help us plant a tree in Brazil
- Location 6: Expedition HQ – complete the final challenge for the chance to win a meet and greet with Henry Cavill*
*While Henry Cavill has pledged his support for the Durrell Challenge and will do his best to attend on the day, the event organisers cannot guarantee that he will be present. Please see our FAQs.
Entry for Wild Quest is included with the Really Wild Day ticket for children under the age of 10. Click here to register for your tickets.
Buggies and accompanying parents are welcome to join, however no skateboards or bicycles are permitted inside the zoo grounds.