Click here: continued here http://www.ebfusa.com/online/buy-valtrex/ best place to buy generic valtrex why not check here.
Go Wild for Durrell
Friday 15th February 2019
Take a walk on the wild side and unleash your animal spirit to help raise funds for Durrell and celebrate our 60th anniversary!
On Friday 15th February we’re calling on all our supporters, anywhere in the world, to enjoy a day of wild activities and fundraise wildly for the world’s endangered species. Whether you’re at home, in the workplace, at school, or part of a club or team, we invite you to come up with your unique take on ‘wild’, and take part in an animal-inspired fundraising activity of your choice.
So wear it, bake it or workout WILD—just remember to have fun and raise funds wildly for Durrell to help us achieve our vision of a wilder, healthier, more colourful world.
Or why not use this day to make a pledge to 'do it for Durrell'? You could sign up for The Durrell Challenge 13k, take part in a sporting event in your local area or come up with a wild idea of your own to raise funds for Durrell in 2019.
Please sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your wild fundraising idea. We will then keep in touch and be able to offer help organising your fundraising.
Download our useful fundraising resources:
Social Media Graphics:
Can't wait for Go Wild for Durrell day? Download our 30 Days Wilder calendar to use and enjoy in the lead up to the 15th Feb!
What’s your wildest fundraising idea?
- Dress-up day: Are you a queen bee or a silverback gorilla?
- Sponsored dip: Swim like an otter.
- Chin-up challenge: Are you as strong as a Sumatran orangutan?
- Take a walk on the wild side: Take your team on a barefoot stroll during your lunch break.
- Sponsored run: Can you out-race a Saint Lucia racer snake?
- Bake off: Make palm oil free, orangutan-friendly cupcakes to sell at work or school.
- Sponsored yoga class: Can you balance like a Chilean flamingo?
- Karaoke competition: Sing like a Sumatran laughingthrush.
- Sponsored leapfrog: Can you jump like a mountain chicken frog?
Prizes will be awarded for the most:
- Wildly creative fundraising idea
- Funds raised by a school or nursery
- Funds raised by an organisation
- Funds raised by a club or team
Winners will be announced after Friday 15 February via email and on social media.
Tell us about your chosen, wild fundraising activity via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtag #GoWildForDurrell.
Instagram - @durrell_jerseyzoo
- Just Giving
- Make a cheque out to Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust/ DWCT, and send to:
Go Wild for Durrell - Les Augres Manor, La Profonde Rue, Trinity, Jersey, JE3 5BP
- Directly transfer funds to:
Bank Account Name: Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust
Bank Name: NatWest Bank
Bank Address: P.O. Box 11, 16 Library Place, St. Helier, JE4 8NH
Sort Code: 60-12-03
Account No: 06323448
IBAN number: GB81NWBK 601203 06323448
BK code: RBOSJESH